Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Photoshoot for Chicken up's new concept - Burger Monster @ Jurong East

Ever since I got onto this social media journey, food photography is something that I've always kinda want to explore into, given the fact that I LOVE eating all sorts of food, and getting to take pretty photos of them seems like a win-win situation for me. 

The good folks from Chicken Up contacted me a couple of weeks ago, enquiring about a potential photoshoot with me for their brand new concept - Burger Monster. This new concept will replace their Jurong East Outlet's of Chicken Up.

After some negotiation of t & c, we finally managed to do this together! 


About Chicken Up 






Chicken Up was founded in 2010, and has been labelled as #1 Korean Fried Chicken due to its world-class fried chicken creations; Ganjang (Soya) chicken wings, Yangnyum chicken wings, Finger wings, the original Crispy fried chicken to name a few. The brand is rather synonymous within the younger crowd in Singapore.It currently has 7 branches all over Singapore, and just opened 2 outlets in Malaysia.





Burger Monster


As this was my first official photoshoot for food photog, I gathered my usual team to assist me with this shoot. I shared with both Jacintha and Esther about this potential client, and lo and behold, they steadily agreed to it! Being both bloggers and influencers themselves, I was glad that they could make time for this shoot.

It was a fun shoot with the team, as well as the folks from Chicken Up. With props and stuff, I would say that it was a success collaborating with them, as well as being engaged by them. 









The Signature Burger Monster. The menu said it could feed up to 4 person, but I feel that this could easily satisfy 5-6 people's stomach!



We managed to taste the food after the shoot, and boy it did not disappoint! The burgers were flavourful, as well as their hotdog buns and others. It was a real treat indeed.







Final Words

It was definitely a positive experience doing this shoot. The team were on it for the longest time, and I'm glad we could finally made this shoot come to past. I've received positive feedbacks as well as learning points that I could definitely improved on. I look forward to receiving any sort of feedback so that I can improve even better.

Burger Monster is located just right beneath Jurong East MRT Station. Head on down to give this a shot; I'm sure it might just be the best decision you'll make that day. 



Burger Monster
ADDRESS

10 Jurong East Street 12

#01-01 Jurong East MRT

Singapore 609690 

Daily: 

11:00am - 10:00pm 
PHONE

+65 9728 9964



WEBSITE


No comments: